Table of Contents
Episode: 35Airdate: Jul 30, 2000 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- Woofy sp?
- horse and wolf @ 2:11:00
- Provos plays “Win a Dollah!”
- Timber, a toad, and a horse talk about Florida drivers, sing “Hungry Like the Wolf”, and recite the “alcoholic alphabet”
- Child pictures of Raini are shown on camera
- The short-lived character Stay is introduced
- “Oh my God! You killed Kenny!”
- Dedication to Mach: “Julie, Do You Love Me?”
- Arthur reads this week's MadLib
- Colson gets interviewed
- Keefer calls in and gets interviewed
- Provos gets interviewed
- Naked Ken (in a dress) appears with a censor bar on his crotch - and Seal of disapproval orks louder the closer Ken gets to the camera
A rundown of activities can be found here.
- Bye Bye Bye - N-SYNC
- We Like to Party - Vengaboys
- Dead Flipper - Nuclear Fish
- I Want to Be Loved By You - Helen Kane
- Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin' Daddies
- Naturally - Huey Lewis and the News
- PMS - Bob Rivers
- The Simple Song - The Residents
- One (The Fart Song) - Nuclear Fish
- Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby Farrin
- Barbie Girl (Dutch version) - Aqua
- Polkamon - “Weird Al” Yankovic
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Big Girls Don't Cry - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
- Take Me Home - Phil Collins
- Rio - Duran Duran
- Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles
- If You Wanna Be Happy - Jimmy Soul
- Julie, Do You Love Me? - Bobby Sherman
- Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In - The 5th Dimension
- Lollipop - Aqua
- Barbie Girl - Aqua
- The Goodbye Song from Bear in the Big Blue House - German dub
- Whistle-Stop - Roger Miller
- Pawpet Music Video: Don't worry, be happy! - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: Big girls don't cry - Pawpets West
Who Wants to Win a Dollar?
Starts at around 1:26:00 in the download. A game show where contestants (the guests) answer questions to win $1.
What movie is this phrase from - “You can't throw his head, you got to throw your own head!”
- Provos's answer: Labyrinth
- Correct answer: Labyrinth
What is Scooby-Doo's favorite food?
- A) Scooby Snacks (correct answer)
- B) Yummy Dog Food
- C) French fries
- D) Chocolate chip cookies
Provos's answer: A
What is the name of the penguin in the comic strip, Bloom County?
- A) Opus (correct answer)
- B) Bill
- C) Flipper
- D) Chilly Willy
Provos's answer: A
Who wrote the book Animal Farm?
- A) H.G. Wells
- B) E.B. White
- C) George Orwell (correct answer)
- D) Yappy Fox
Provos's answer: C
What comedy team starred in the movies Horsefeathers and Duck Soup?
- A) Laurel and Hardy
- B) Abbott and Costello
- C) The Three Stooges
- D) The Marx Brothers (correct answer)
Provos's answer: D (lifeline - audience)
On the TV show Coach, what was the mascot for Minnesota State University?
- A) Steel Wolverines
- B) Flying Squirrels
- C) Fighting Falcons
- D) Screaming Eagles (correct answer)
Provos's answer: D (lifeline - calling SK-1)
What is the first name of Mr. Snuffleupagus?
- A) Aloyisus (correct answer)
- B) Cornelius
- C) Fredrick
- D) Zachary
Provos's answer: B
Provos lost EVERYTHING!!! Consolation prize: a free trip to the tattoo parlor to get an “L” on his forehead.
Furry Mad Libs
Starts at around 3:02:28 in the download.
Read by: Arthur
“Working at a Temp Job”
This week, I had to work at a temp job for the Dirty Cellophane Company. I thought it might be a giant assignment because I needed someone to pounce a lot of suits and stuff them into snakes. I was totally surprised when I saw SK-1 down there, and saw him holding a lederhosen with a nun stuffed in his uniform pocket. “Golly gee willickers!” I shouted. “What are you doing with that? I'm supposed to unsubscribe every turkey that I get with it. And if I find a loose hair in the batch, I'm supposed to bring it to my supervisor, Ezra. He is looking for as many as he can find.” I continue trying to watch as idiotically as I could. But it was hard, because as soon as I would finish, a plushie would appear and make things go slower. I had to keep this up for 42 hours. Little did I realize that the company wanted to give me a bunch of platypi as comp pay. I seriously thought about it, but decided to turn the page. I needed cash more. Although next time, if I do an assignment there again, I'll ask if I can get some free puppets in advance. That would be most excellent.