Table of Contents
Episode: 46Airdate: Oct 15, 2000 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- The show starts with “Mr. Buttbubble”
- Mutt announces that he is about to sell himself on ebay for the anniversary show… because he needs a facelift.
- …so, he gets a facelift!
- name? sent in two new voops and the idea of a voop/ferret performance (see Episode 46)
- MikeTheBear calls in, gets interviewed and plays “Win nothing and like it!”
- Francisco gets interviewed
- Movie Talk: TMNT, Warriors of Virtue, Tank Girl, It's a Wonderful Life, The Sound of Music, The Perfect Storm, Urban Legends, Dragonheart, Hudson Hawk, Rocketeer, Last Action Hero, Titan AE
- JackRabbit calls in, gets interviewed and plays the Pawpet Matchgame
- Mutt realizes that he's from Europe when in the US, from the US when he's in Europe…
- The Hello Song - from Animaniacs
- Jerry Springer - “Weird Al” Yankovic
- Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
- Blame Canada - from South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
- We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
- Get Ready - The Proclaimers
- Kitty - Presidents of the United States
- Rockaria! - Electric Light Orchestra
- Smoke Two Joints - The Toyes
- New Age Girl - Deadeye Dick
- It's Still Rock and Roll to Me - Billy Joel
- T.U.R.T.L.E. Power - Partners in Kryme
- I Shot Bambi's Mother - The Frantics
- Stuck With You - Huey Lewis and the News
- Basket Case - Green Day
- Chapel of Love - The Dixie Cups
- Tokyo Love Song - Arrogant Worms
- Simba Leo - Mr. President
- Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
- Our House - Madness
- Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees
- (Theme From) The Monkees - Ray Stevens
- YMCA - The Village People
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Smells Like Nirvana - “Weird Al” Yankovic
- There is Only One of You - from Animaniacs
- Pawpet Music Video: Get Ready - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: New Age Girl - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: It's still Rock'n'Roll - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: Tokyo Love Song - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: Simba Leo - pawpet.de
Who Wants to Win Nothing and Like It?
Starts at around 1:26:30 in the download.
Which legendary outlaw lead a band of merry men and lived in Sherwood Forest?
- A) Robin Williams
- B) Jesse James
- C) Robin Hood (correct answer)
- D) Zorro
What kind of animal is Walt Disney's Dumbo?
- A) Deer
- B) Rabbit
- C) Elephant (correct answer)
- D) Donkey
How many months are in a year?
- A) 12 (correct answer)
- B) 24
- C) 6
- D) Yappy Fox
Feldon Fanboy is such a loser, he wasn't born under an astrological sign - his sign said __________.
It was interesting watching a mucker try to do a holdup, but he should have had something else to write the note. I mean, how would he get lots of cash with a note that says, “This is a stickup! Give me all your __________!”
The con staff was getting specialized with their sigs. I just came from a sig on how to __________ in a furry world.
Geez, this weather is hot! It is so hot, I just saw a trout __________ up the river!
Mach's trying to make the first fur in the world by combining doberman, rottweiler, pit bull, and human DNA. And of course, the first job he'd have, once in the world, would be __________.
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- The video gets pushed off screen by the credits…
- The credits say “Terry Meece”
- Terry “RASVAR! Someone is getting a mighty ass-kickin' after this show! Goognight everybody! Byebye!”