Table of Contents
Episode: 373Airdate: May 04, 2008 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
The System Is (Upside)Down
- TheLizardRat (Subservient)
- Because the show's RAID storage crashed the week before, …
- …the intro starts out with the right song, skips, plays the Mexican hat dance, the closing song…
- …to reveal the stage, slanted and upside down, with lots of wires hanging around.
- …Poink can't find his porn.
- …Arthur can't find his body.
- …Hugh Manatee has a CD stuck in his head.
- who? saved the art-jam archive and sent it back in.
- Eagle Beagle overslept… and three channels were showing “Sony DVD” for 90 minutes
- Magical wave: Java gets turned into just about everything
- Ronin talks about the fursuit programming for AC
- The girls are topless (off cam) and JackRabbit takes pictures! (for later…)
- Presenting: Clogging Mini Yappy
- Poink spells love “l-u-b-e”
- KuddlePup plays two guessing games with the cast and audience: “Who would say…?” and “Who owns…?”
- Death by: corruption
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- RAID failure
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Everybody singing the goodnight song
dedicated to Four
episodes/episode_373.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1