Table of Contents
Episode: 279Airdate: Feb 05, 2006 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Oops we crapped our rating!
- Dingelberry : name spelling?
- The show starts with a hand written note held on screen reading: “Piss off, we're watching the Superbowl!”
- Oops, I … my pants!
- It's animated! How bad can it be?
- Poink flasy-things the audience after the MegaPlex 2005 videos
- The dead pool is updated.
- Movie talk: remakes of monster movies and Tom Cruise
- Kuddlepup's experience at a risky gas station prompts a modern “Downtown” performance
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Caption: Kitties playfighting (mid-air jump)
- Pawpet Superbowl commercials or pawpets as Superbowl players
- “Oops I crapped my pants” commercial
- Piano performance
- Video about horses…(cut short due to rating concerns)
- “Safety tips” from the Ambiguously Gay Duo
- Cat herding commercial for EDS
- acapella video game music
- MegaPlex 2005 videos
- “The lion sleeps tonight” - “animation”
- verizon wireless - “can you hear me now” - “yes yes YEEES!” commercial
- I'm too sexy - with SciFi footage
- Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Shak “CHOMP!” Poink “OW!”
episodes/episode_279.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1