Table of Contents
Episode: 841Airdate: Nov 07, 2021 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- Continuing the discussion from the last week about Toxxie's bowl movements
- Yappy has been testing speaker cables at work … it made songs stick to his brain
- History of the world (the next number in the line) is being picked up by Hulu
- How to increase the number of viewers?
- Toxxie is starting his new work next week
- Everyone tests out the cloning tool in the chaos lounge and dances
- Crusty the sock tries to rap about his life
- Mutt is out of bands to go see, - only a revisit of Weird Al would be interesting
- New Game idea from Toxxie, jumanji in the chaos lounge
- After (quite) a few tries Yappy finds the right version of “Winchester Cathedral”
- Words that are OK now, but will be no-go in the future
- What about some music?
- Rieshel and Sibir gets interviewed
- and we're back at Toxxie's bowl movements (again)
- … but the interview continues
- “Never Have I Ever” with the Chaos Lounge
- Never trust a fart
- Mariah Carey has been banned from a bar in Texas 22)
- Yappy finds music that tests the stereo capability of the equipment
- Today is national bear-hug day - but how, who and what is to be hugged?
- Mutt learned that Toxxie is a cat-person
- Talk about gifts with tonight's guests
- Daylight savings time - good or bad?
- Someone on the Internet has offered an Australian Shepard to the show
- KP reads the Patreons
- “The Guessing Game feat. Lionel_toy” with the Chaos Lounge
- Oni_Kidou got to drive a fast car for training
- The fastest you have driven?
- What's happening in the upcoming week?
“Last Words” (and Actions)
- Everyone - Dances to the music
4) , 5) , 6) , 7) , 8) , 9) , 10) , 11) , 12) , 13) , 14) , 15) , 16) , 17) , 18) , 19) , 20) , 21)
It's only the playing of “All I Want For Christmas”, not the person
episodes/episode_841.txt · Last modified: 2021/11/08 13:38 by Jake