Table of Contents
Episode: 706Airdate: Apr 10, 2016 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
The Funday Poinkless Show
- Starlight (Subservient)
- RonRon tribute video
- Fox go FLOOF
- The only man who can swim with a polar bear
- My best friend the grizzly bear
- Hoverboard battery bursting into flames
- Hoverboard battery exploding
- Hoverboard and similar toys fail
- Most expensive fails
- Battery packs failing
- Lipo explosion (2 videos)
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
- title? Dog video @ 2:26 (sped up at some parts)
- Japanese commercials
- Yoyo master
- A Fox Tail - cut short
- Star Wars Rogue One trailer
- Danger Mouse teaser
- Babymetal - give me chocolate
Celebrity Birthday Game
Starts at around 2:02:09 in the download. The audience had to guess how old each celebrity was turning for the week of the show's airing.
- Haley Joel Osment - 28
- Steven Seagal - 64
- David Letterman - 69
- Shannon Doherty - 45
- Caroline Rhea - 52
- Al Green - 70
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - 39
- Anthony Michael Hall - 48
- Seth Rogen - 34
- Emma Watson - 26
- Martin Lawrence - 51
- Pope Benedict XVI - 89
No longer with us
- Tiny Tim - 84
- Don Adams - 93
- Leonardo DaVinci - 564
- Charlie Chaplin - 127
Who Wants to Win Nothing and Like It?
Starts at around 3:23:07 in the download. A Who Wants to Be a Millionaire-type game, except the contestant doesn't win a thing.
Contestant: Stardust Raccoon
The answers the contestant selected are in bold.
In Star Wars: A New Hope, how many X-Wings survived the assault on the Death Star?
- A) 1
- B) 2 (correct answer)
- C) 3
- D) 4
In Wing Commander 3 and the four video games, who filled the role of Tolwyn?
- A) Mark Hamill
- B) Malcolm MacDowell (correct answer)
- C) John Rhys-Davies
- D) Thomas Wilson
In the UK comedy series Red Dwarf, which of the following is not an original member of the crew?
- A) Olaf Petersen
- B) Arnold Rimmer
- C) Dennis Hollister
- D) Aliana Pushkin (correct answer)
Since August 20, 2007, 15 items have been discovered on the shores of the Salish Sea in British Columbia, Canada and Washington. What are they?
- A) Ship containers full of rubber duckies
- B) Illegal alien forms
- C) Detached human feet (correct answer)
- D) Tons of used condoms
- E) Mondo balls
What was Immortan Joe's son, Rictus's, full name?
- A) Rictus Doof
- B) Rictus Electric
- C) Rictus Erectus (correct answer)
- D) Rictus Joe
When is the first time we saw a Grand Admiral in the Star Wars films?
- A) A New Hope (correct answer)
- B) Return of the Jedi
- C) The Force Awakens
- D) Rogue One
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Mutt: Feel better, KP! Feel better, JR!
- Yappy: Yes. Albi, we love you.
- Mutt: We love you, Albi. We love everyone. Goodnight, everybody!
- Bronson: We'll miss you, RonRon!