Table of Contents
Episode: 436Airdate: Nov 08, 2009 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Think inside "The box"
What would you do for a million dollars?
- Temporary stage sign - Yappy Fox tried to pry off the old sign from the board but it didn't work…
- Mutt “sings” 21 Guns by Greenday… and Greenday probably ponders a lawsuit.
- Mutt discovers several “rubbers” behind the stage and wonders what happens behind the stage when he's not there… which turns the conversation to an interesting subject.
- Todd saw movies: “The 4th kind” and “The box” and reads reviews.
- Todd presents his Furry News
- Mutt crawls into the swear jar - with the help of a stage hand
- The cast discusses whether or not to kill somebody for a million dollars (as in “The box”)
- We learn that Zeke has no sense of smell
- What would you do or not do for a million dollars?
- Mutt learns math: 1000 times 1000 IS a million :)
- Mutt is glued to the screen during roll call
- Mutt watches “Bolt” on the iPhone of the stage hand.
- Yappy Fox plays Mexican aerobics…
- … along with several versions of the “Mexican hat dance”
- Zeke gets interviewed.
- Mutt suggests donating a picture for the telethon again.
- The cast suggests auctioning off Ezra for the fundraiser.
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- none was issued
- Animation: The Beatles “Thank you girl”
- Music video to Bananaphone (Garry's Mod/Half-Life 2)
- 3D-Animation…? Title @ 50:40 (Gong'd)
- Music video (2D-Animation, fish in a barrel) Title @ 51:00
- Literal Video: Never gonna give you up (Cut short)
- Red Panda trying to bite a zoo visitor
- Literal Video: Take on me
- The Dana Carvey Show - “The Cutting Room Floor - The wizard of Oz”
- Japanese commercial for snacks 1)
- Spider in the bath (Animation)
- Siskel and Ebert blooper reel
- Japanese Contac commercial which is then remixed into music from Kirby
- Spider in the bath song “Perspex” commercial
- Get Smart - The Nude Bomb intro
- The Tastebuds
- “Bolt” to “Help”
- Tony Randal on David Letterman
- The conquerers (Aniboom flea animation)
- ABC15 Phoenix traffic report with accident
- “Top 10 Things Bob Barker can say now that he's retired” (cut short)
- Octocat Adventure (cut short)
- Dimitri Martin with a guitar
- Stop motion animation with squirrels (Hooker) title @ 1:24:00
- Lilium urbanus - Growing city animation
- Don Adams White Castle Commercial
- “You askted for it” (cut short)
- Stop motion animation with squirrels (Icecream man) title @ 1:27:50
- Animation vs. Animator II
- Is it a good idea to microwave this? (cut short)
- Bush beer commercial with the Flintstones
- ESPN report about New Mexico female soccer player…
- Dr. Tran - “A Dickable Afternoon” (cut short)
- “Access” credit card commercial
- Stick figure animation (cut short)
- Thomas F. Wilson - Biff's Question Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y
- Star Trek animation - William Shatner singing “Has Been” (Cut short)
- Snorting Ajax from “Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke”
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Ezra “Ah, the eye is havin…”2)
episodes/episode_436.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1