Table of Contents
Episode: 317Airdate: Dec 31, 2006 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
Happy New Year, Year, Year, Year!
JackRabbit is out sick…
- Lace (Subservient)
- Travis (Subservient)
- Riddles (Subservient)
- Yahooey(sp?) (Subservient)
- Chuckles (Subservient)
- Show starts with the cast whishing a happy new year to everybody in the next time zone before the actual show intro
- There's a US map in the background, showing the time zones for the new years countdown.
- Some time songs are played.
- Mutt curses badly after the “drawing wiht Mutt” paper drops on him repeatedly.
- New year 2007! The ball dropped!
- Lilly Voop is freaked out because 20 minutes into the new year, the first mistake is made.
- Rose calls in… with her dad sleeping next door
- : name? who called in interviews Arthur and we learn that he is born in Austria, Misuri
- Arthur sings to the Kenya song (“where can you see lions?”)
- Everybody is waving to the camera from the living room
- The show closes with a “Happy New Year” oder ( Song title) instead the regular goodbye song and is actually a few seconds longer than usual
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Happy new year
- title - Music Video
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Everybody “Happy New Year”
episodes/episode_317.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1