Table of Contents
Episode: 311Airdate: Nov 12, 2006 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
- 3905,19 (last amount announced, including auctions)
- 100 USD - for instant song request: “Wichdoctor” sung by the chipmunks
- 10 USD - song request for Arthur
- Lot 1: VCR/Portable CD Player - 50 USD - Mephitis
- Lot 2: Comic books donated by Herbie - 350 USD - JBadger
- Lot 3: Realm of the Claw - action figures - 20 USD - R.V.?
- Lot 4: Various figurines + Herbie RC car - 30 USD - R.V.?
- Lot 5: AC 98, MFM 2000 t-shirts, Herbie “All you can eat” art CD - 125 USD - Kajet
- Lot 6: Badger, badger, badger, mushroom… N'sync action figures - 40 USD - BungeeSkunk
- Lot 7: Beanie Babies/Disney Antenna Toppers - 75 USD - PF?
- Lot 8: Misc. show items… Gun and several books/videos, along with several “used, blank video tapes” - 120 USD - ???
- Lot 9: Lot-o-junk - lots of pawpet props, including the fly swatter - 50 USD - Mephitis
- Lot 10: Mutt's body… - 225 USD - R.V.?
- The show starts without lights, because there's not enough money left to pay the electrical bill
- Eagle Beagle sings Karaoke after hitting 500 USD… “I'm too sexy”
- Mutt is selling his body
- JackRabbit farts after touching an electric fly swatter
- Arthur sings a song for the donation that put the total over 2000 USD
- Ezra brings up Awesomesouce in reference to Rubbertex Raccoon donating 150 USD + a drawing
- Poink has a spot reserved on EB… err… e-bay.
- We hear the backstory behind the show…
- Somebody - who turns out to be Zalno - calls in but gets booted becuase the phone doesn't work and calls in again.
- Poink remarks that it would suck if the sex-hotlines had the same delay as the FPS call-in
- Michel Mephit calls in
- During the last few seconds of the closing song, almost everybody is on stage next to the puppets.
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Pawpet Telethon
- N'Sync - Bye, bye, bye
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Ezra “slurp I love Eagle Beagle! So cute!”
episodes/episode_311.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1