Table of Contents
Episode: 189Airdate: Nov 16, 2003 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
The internet is for porn!
- Mr. and Mrs. “Scott” Brown (Linda and Michael) - i.e. Simba's parents
- Yappy Fox has fun with the Dolby demo sounds… as the show is now in stereo (where available)
- Rasvar mentions that he has an eye on the stereo spectrum… although (at least in the download) the channels are reversed.
- Mutt appears in his Tele-Tubby costume.
- Movie talk: Brother Bear
- A picture of a girl riding a Donald Duck toy causes much weirdness.
- Todd announces the GOH for Megables 3 add name
- name? calls in and talks about Circus Circus indoor roller coaster.
- Bandit farts and clears the stage
- Chilly calls in
- Spits or swallows: Vegemite and Sangria Soda
- “What movie scared you the most/first?”
- Tobias calls in and talks about Texas con, with everybody in the house throwing C.S.I. references at him.
- TV-Talk: “The” C.S.I. episode
- …which is just the time that Simba and his parents arrive!
- We get the dirt about Simba!
- Simba's parents are interviewed.
- Java is missing an eye
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Porn/censor bars
- Caption: Child sitting on Donald Duck's lap
- PawPet Music Video: Dare - PawPets SouthWest
- TinyPow Productions: Ferret Factor
- Mascot falling off the stage
- “Golden Shower” - music made up from video game sounds
- Laughing cat - flash animation
- Fluff and Such: I'm with you
- Badger Badger Mushroom! (the real and a rather strange version)
- Weird creepy Happy Tree Friends sequence…
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Poink “The internet is for porn! - I'm going to ride Donald!”
- Mutt “I'm checking out the internet!”
episodes/episode_189.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1