Table of Contents
Episode: 146Airdate: Nov 03, 2002 [Download] [Artjams and other files ]
I'm a Puppet: The 'Director's Cut'
- purple puppet @ 16:00 Pep?
- ? Who
- The show starts with the old credits, for the last time, because of the upcoming revamp. Mutt also mentions the stage sign is going that night and it is suggested it be sold on Ebay.
- The topic of last week's show (Episode 145 - The Sinkhole Show) finally comes up just as Todd appears onstage. Mutt agrees that it was 'naughty', Poink says that most people got it and any talk of them being banned from AC is ridiculous to which everyone else agrees. Mutt then says it was the best piece of performance they'd ever done and congratulated everyone involved and everyone watching who enjoyed it.
- Mutt tells a story of when he first saw The Blair Witch Project and believed it was real, which concluded with him giving a standing ovation to his TV.
- Pep? starts singing “I Love You” from Barney which morphs into a variation of “Knick Knack Paddy Whack” involving the lyric “Come here Poink and dip me.” to which Todd goes “What? You want Poink to what?”.
- Mutt tells of other ideas they had for last week including a giant meteor and a scrolling disclaimer that would appear every half hour
- Possible art jam topic: Flogging a dead donkey. Poink says the show doesn't do whips.
- Instead of refurbing, Rummage suggests everybody jump into the bathtub together.
- Rasvar pushes a button and the audience (and cast) goes deaf of feedback.
- Prick the porcupine gets his name
- Jar Jar gets a helmet and then bombarded with toys, Bacon, a pumpkin, magic 8-balls, another Jar Jar and almost the stage at one point, introducing the song “You dropped a bomb on me” which includes creepy close-ups of him.
- The channel is asked to guess Poink's purity test score.
- NonsanityCat has sent something in for Spits or Swallows that looks suspiciously like urine…
- Spits or Swallows: Cans of 'Whoop Ass'
- Cuddles and Nonsanity take the Beverly challenge, followed by Herbie who also doesn't make it through
- A discussion about the origin of Poink's name ends with him going “Would you rather have Penis the Ferret?” and everybody at once going “NO!”
- Some “nice” camera work shows the stage from interesting angles.
- Poink reads some of the questions from the purity test to the audience
- Nair calls in and gives us the word of the week: “Tenebrous”
- Pink Flamingo Challenge
- The first Art Jam appears on screen upside down - causing the cast to wonder if Rasvar purchased hie equipment in Australia.
- Alternate ending #2: Yappy poots everybody to death - not all too far from the truth
- Alternate ending #3: Seal explodes
- Alternate ending #4: Java comes alive and kills everybody - which lacks the disclaimer again!
- The cast ponders singing the goodbye song… but doesn't… to the benefit of all our ears.
Art Jam topic(s)/Caption Picture description
- Art Jam: Pawpets on Vacation
- Caption Picture: Sleeping cat hugging empty beer bottle, a pack of cigarettes next to it and one in the mouth
- Pawpet Music Video: Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Pawpets NorthEast
- Scooby Doo appearance
- Pawpet Music Video: How you remind me - Pawpets NorthEast
- Pawpet Music Video: New Age Girl - Pawpets West
- Pawpet Music Video: Jane is a Nazi - Bad Cheese Studio
- Pawpets West - Song about Godzilla?
"Last Words" (and Actions)
- Mutt: “Excellent. Alright, hey wait to go guys. But you know what? Um, now before all the other TV shows go on their season break, don’t they leave with some kind of a cliffhanger?”
- Ezra: “Well, it couldn’t get any worse.”
- Crappy (appears behind Mutt) “Hi Uncle Mutt! I'm Crappy Poo!”
- Poink: “ARGH!”
episodes/episode_146.txt · Last modified: 2021/04/10 05:35 by 127.0.0.1